Flashback Friday-Tucanos and Enrichment

As my birthday approaches, I felt that it was appropriate to share this story.
For my 22nd birthday, my friends took me to dinner at Tucanos Brazilian Grill.

It was amazing as always. One of my friends, Jessica, decided that she had to take some top sirloin home with her. Now if you have been to Tucanos, you know that it is buffet style and taking "leftovers" out is not acceptable. But Jessica could just not live with this so she made a trip to the restroom for some paper towels and packed up her piece of meat. Right after that we had enrichment. For the activity we were supposed to bring a lunch sack with three things that described us. The object of this was to see if anyone could guess who the person was based on the items in their bag. We quickly gathered our items and ran over to enrichment. Jessica thought that it would be brilliant to put the wrapped piece of meat in her bag. We got to the activity and added our sacks to the pile. Everyone grabbed a bag and started to go through it. It wasn't long before we realized who the lucky person who grabbed the meat bag was. She grabbed the paper towel out, took a quick peak and then threw it back into the bag. The best part was that it was one of the counselor's wives. I have no self control and immediately started laughing. The other girls caught on to what had just happened. The game was put on hold and Jessica had to explain her item choice. Everyone just had disgusted looks on their faces, but Jesse, Kristi, and I were just laughing our heads off while Jessica sat there trying to get herself out of the seriously awkward moment. I'm pretty sure that all the girls in my ward thought that we were very weird after that experience.

0 comments: