Flashback Friday-Creepy Creepsters!

So I decided to share this story because I had a vivid reminder of it last night when I got into one of my friend's car. My other friend was hiding in the back behind my seat and scared the crap out of me.

But this is not the first time that my friends have tried to scare me in my car...

Two years ago, my friend Jose and I would go to the library almost every night. We would wait until seven so that we could drive a car up, because we usually would stay late. This night, I had driven my car up and parked in the JFSB covered parking. We left the library at our usual time and got in the car to drive home. For some reason I was going around the back of campus instead of going straight home to The Riv. Right as I was turning the corner by the Benson, two people in masks popped out of the back seats from the trunk. I swerved and both Jose and I screamed. It was then that I recognized the laughter that was coming from behind the masks. It was my roommate Kristi and our friend Jessica. They had found my spare key and decided to hide in the trunk of my car, just dying at how hilarious it would be to fulfill one of my greatest fears...But the joke ended up being on them because they waited in the back of my trunk for almost an hour for me to come out! (And i still do not feel bad about that.)

I have to give it to those girls for getting me so good. I love to scare others, so it was only fair that they got me back so good!

2 comments:

Mills said...

I commend Jessie & Kristi for their great work.

Michael said...

That was good work. And I'm glad that they've perpetuated your fears so that I can also exploit them.