Flashback Friday-One Day Ago...

This is not in typical fashion of the flashback Friday posts, but I will blog about an event in my life that happened only last night...

Betsy, Emily, and I ran to Wendy's to pick up some dinner before Kath and Kim and The Office started. Betsy entered in from the back way, so she had to position herself so that she was waiting for the last two cars in line before she could get in. As we were patiently waiting, another car pulled in and got in line behind the last car...no big deal. But then when the line started to move, the last fool in line just kept moving, not stopping to let us in. I could not believe that he was actually doing this to three girls.

Too bad for him, he stopped right in front of us, the girls that he just cut off. He could feel our eyes burning into him from our dirty glares and in an effort to avoid feeling guilty for his act, he turned up his music as started singing along, trying to ignore us completely. As the line moved for the second time, we gave him a second chance to redeem himself, but he continued to act as if we didn't exist. The three of us were so livid! I am positive that I even heard Betsy calling him a jacka**.

We sat there behind him stewing over what had just been done. Emily commented on how she wished we had something to throw at the a-hole. That's when I remembered that I had a drink from an earlier excursion that night that could be used as arsenal. And that was that, Betsy opened the sun roof and as he drove away, I threw the half empty cup at his car. But the best part was that half of the drink got on B's car anyway. I did try very hard to prevent that, but it didn't work.

Looking back on it now, I wish that I would have just walked up to his open window and poured the cup out on his lap, it would have been more effective as well as a little more graceful than my actual attempt. Stupid jerk!

3 comments:

Michael said...

That was very good. It reminds me of the time Spiderman threw his drink at Rob and Big. I think the perfect solution would have been a net gun...or maybe he'll come after B with a net gun. I don't know. Either way, there needs to be a net gun.

Kelly Simonsen said...

Kath and Kim is my new favorite show.

Marci and Sarah! said...

You have some amazing stories Dede. I am so glad I found your blog!