I <3 Leslie Feist

At just over the year mark, I got to see my favorite artist perform again. And let me just say that she did not disappoint...

Several songs were from her sophomore album Let it Die. This was the album that introduced me to her so naturally I was very excited. "Secret Heart", "When I Was a Young Girl", and "Let it Die".

And of course she played the majority of her songs from The Reminder, her newest album.


This included songs like "My Moon My Man", "1, 2, 3, 4", "I Feel It All", and "Limit to Your Love".

She and her band do a great job of entertaining the crowd. Over all the concert was fantastic and made me love her even more. Here are some pics from the night.


2 comments:

Michael said...

What a heart felt post. Leslie would probably cry if she read it. Also, my two favorite pictures are (1) the one of my shoes and the coke and (2) the one of the blurry guy walking in front of the stage.

dede said...

I am sure she would...Are you just making fun of how many times I said that I love her? I think that the best part of the shoe pic is the fact that you covered the drink with a napkin. Wouldn't want to ruin the new shoes would we...