I got it from gossip girl

I was on the second to last episode for the season and it happened....I got a virus.


I had been downloading and watching episodes of gossip girl from slide reel and did not have a problem with it until last week. When I went to download episode 17, spy ware was downloaded on to my computer. When it comes to this type of stuff I have no idea what to do, and naturally I panicked. Eventually I had a really good friend take a look at it is now fixed. But I have learned my lesson, no more downloading shows from random websites. I downloaded the last two episodes from itunes to be on the safe side. Luckily I did not have my whole computer crash to learn this lesson, and now I will be more cautious when it comes to such things. And the best part is...that gossip girl would be the reason that I got it.

1 comments:

B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.