Won't You Be My Neighbor

This weekend I moved into a townhouse just south of campus. On my many trips of unloading things from my car, I happened to notice this...

It looks like just a regular POS van parked on the street, but I noticed that this van has an AC unit attached on the back of it, which can be seen better on this picture.

It became very apparent that people actually live in this van.

Most people move in and have neighbors that live across the street in a house, I have that too, I just also have a set of neighbors that live right across the street in a blue van...

Not quite the neighbors I imagined, but I am sure that this will make this summer much more interesting.

5 comments:

Marci said...

be careful, if they put up a sign that says free puppies and candy you should probably alert the police...

Crystal Foy Weber said...

oh my...you're going to have some interesting stories to tell about your neighbor stalking nights. I am SO excited :)

Michael said...

It's like that nasty Volvo that was parked in front of my apartment for a year...but with people living inside. Wasn't there a trailer with a missing window cover that the creeps that lived inside used as a door?

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

ok ok I got your blog from facebook, LOVE IT!!! Ours is www.voigtsfamily.blogspot.com! LOVE it! I wish we were your neighbors!

Unknown said...

Deeds you're hilarious