Christmas Wishes...

So this year (as with every year) my mom asked me what I would like for christmas. As usual, I can think of a billion things that I want during the year, but as soon as my mother asks me what I would like, I have no clue what I want. I think that this has to do with the fact that I am a very indecisive person.

But this year was different, I knew what I wanted when my mom asked me and I told her that I wanted one of these.




(The last little guy looks just like the minature version of our family dog.)

My mom just looked at me and laughed. She knew that I was serious, but also knows that it is just not practial for me to have a puppy right now. Obviously at this point, I knew that it wasn't going to happen and dropped it from my wishlist.

But upon my return home for the holidays, I found out that my youngest brother got a puppy for his girlfriend for Christmas. And as if that were not enough, my aunt and uncle also got their children a puppy for Christmas. So basically, everyone in my family, except for me, will be getting a puppy this Christmas.

Ever since I watched Lady and The Tramp as a child, it has been a dream of mine to get a puppy for Christmas.



Sadly this year I will not have this dream come true, which is probably for the best, seeing as how I live in an apartment that doesn't allow pets. But one day my dream will come true and I will get my little lady...

1 comments:

Michael said...

Ha ha, no puppy for you. Actually, I need you to get a dog. I need more friends with animals.